Sunday, November 27, 2005

500?

-
Wow... has it really been that many? Five hundred postings here... go figure.

Four months- almost exactly to the day. Countless words... countless thoughts.

What does it all mean? Well, I guess to me it means that I have reached out and given my voice to the Maelstrom that is the blogosphere. It also means that I have found others who think as I do on many topics of great importance... and maybe that was the whole point in the first place. Maybe things had become so crazy in this world that I needed to solidly touch other minds... to make sure I was not alone.

To those of you who are reading this, I say thanks. Thanks for validating my small efforts. Thanks for showing me that there are still many, many sane people left. Thanks for all the great comments and emails. The small stable of "regulars" that we have here has become a part of my daily thought process. I regularly wish you all well and remember you in my prayers. I feel as if I know you... as strange as that may sound.

Anyway... happy 500th post to me... to all of us. Let us use the awesome momentum of this most auspicious occasion to springboard us to new and greater heights... oh, wait... that was a bit over the top, wasn't it? Damn... I promised myself that I wasn't going to get all melodramatic...!

Okay, then. Onward.

kmg

-

1 Comments:

Blogger kmg said...

As always, SAJ, you are too kind. I really appreciate the comments... you are one of the great posters here- and we all love to read them!

27/11/05 18:52  

Post a Comment

<< MAIN PAGE

web counter
web counter