Sunday, May 14, 2006

Bad Poetry Moment

-
Here's a ridiculously optimistic piece from an unknown poet. Just felt like sharing.


The Other Side

On the other side of sorrow,
I tell myself each day,
Is a doorway to tomorrow-
Through which we'll find our way.

On the other side of sadness,
It must be true as well,
The answers to our madness-
O'er there must surely dwell.

On the other side of all that pain,
Just waiting to be found,
Is all the good we stand to gain-
Once fear stops leading us around.

~kmg~1998

-

1 Comments:

Blogger kmg said...

Nothing beyond the normal-- war, pestilence, famine, etc. :-)

Actually, I think it was just a reminder to myself and those around me that attitude really is everything... and there is another world of happiness, if we just open our eyes and minds.

Keep that "soft on the inside" thing to yourself, okay? I have a reputation to uphold!

14/5/06 19:42  

Post a Comment

<< MAIN PAGE

web counter
web counter