Monday, September 18, 2006

Unhinged DFL

-
Here are the words of the man who wrote "The Path To 9/11."

[[ My sin was to write a screenplay accurately depicting Bill Clinton's record on terrorism.

I am neither an activist, politician or partisan, nor an ideologue of any stripe. What I am is a writer who takes his job very seriously, as do most of my colleagues: Also, one who recently took on the most distressing and important story it will ever fall to me to tell. I considered it a privilege when asked to write the script for "The Path to 9/11." I felt duty-bound from the outset to focus on a single goal--to represent our recent pre-9/11 history as the evidence revealed it to be. The American people deserve to know that history: They have paid for it in blood. Like all Americans, I wish it were not so. I wish there were no terrorists. I wish there had been no 9/11. I wish we could squabble among ourselves in assured security. But wishes avail nothing.
]]

He is not a conservative. He is just a writer... and he has been targeted by the left for daring to speak the truth.

"Path To 9/11" Writer Received Death Threats

Wonderful people, really, those "tolerant" liberals... just like their muslim brethren in many respects.

-

1 Comments:

Blogger warhorse said...

Heh ... can't you just see the signs at the demonstration?

"Behead those who insult Bubba!"

18/9/06 09:59  

Post a Comment

<< MAIN PAGE

web counter
web counter