Sunday, June 29, 2014

Six Questions; One Answer

I am on a journey.

(As are you.)

There are often no signs on my road to tell me if I'm going the right way.  If I look away from my map, even for a short time, I find myself lost.  At those times, there is no light for the dark paths... and I often stumble and fall.  My load is sometimes too heavy for me to bear...

Here follows a short and to the point conversation between me and God.  There is no intent to blaspheme here; this is my take on what He would say to my questions-- and in fact, the short answers at the links below are all His Word anyway.  I have come to realize that He has said all of this to me (and you) over the years.

1. Why must I struggle so much with this journey?
---You struggle mostly because you are willfully proud and ignorant, 
and refuse My help... (As it says here.  And here.) 
 So, I offer you THIS and THIS and THIS (for starters).

2. Why can't things be more clear to me so I can have all the answers?
---Because there are none so blind as those who refuse to see...  (As it says here.)  
All things become clear to he who looks with an open mind and heart.  
So, I offer you THIS and THIS.

3. Why do You allow me to bump into so many brick walls?
---I gave you free will. Why do you aim for the brick walls 
and then expect someone else to stop you?  (As it says here.)  
So, I offer you THIS and THIS.

4. When will I get what I want?
---You have not what you think you want because you do not yet know 
what it is you really want (and need).  (As it says here.)  
So, I offer you THIS and THIS.  

5. When will things finally begin to go my way?
---Things shall never go your way while your way is aligned with this world.  
Things shall always go My way, and you are welcome to align your will with Mine... 
and then things shall go your way.  (As it says here.)  
So, I offer you THIS and THIS and THIS.

6. When will You answer my prayers?
---Always; but you ignore and even run from My answers because they do not sound 
like what you think you want to hear.  (As it says here and here.)  
So, I offer you THIS and THIS.

The real answer to all of these questions is, of course, Him.

By and by.  With trust and with Faith, I will get there by and by.

So much good will come to me: once I am patient; once I maintain perseverance in my prayers; once I understand that He will answer in His way and in His own time.

Lord, you are the Way, the Truth, and the Light.  Thy will be done.

God bless!

-kmg


web counter
web counter