Monday, August 01, 2005

Pizza, Pizza!

Here is a very good reason to patronize Little Caesar's pizza restaurants. This is the kind of thing that makes America what it is. (Hat tip to Michelle Malkin)

[[ When Little Caesars pizza owner Mike Ilitch read about soldier Robbie Doughty's struggle after losing two legs in Iraq, it reminded him of an injury that curtailed his baseball career.

"I gave up my career after three years in the minors," Ilitch said. "I couldn't get a job when I got out. I had no training and no specific knowledge."

So Ilitch, who owns the Detroit Tigers and the Detroit Red Wings, had a Little Caesars executive track down Doughty and offer him a chance to open a franchise in Paducah. ]]

The entire thing is definitely worth reading.

-

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And they have "Hot-N-Ready" pepperoni's for $5.55. C'mon, now THAT'S an American chain.

1/8/05 21:08  

Post a Comment

<< MAIN PAGE

web counter
web counter