Friday, October 28, 2005

On Priorities

-
I've reached a wall and I curse the clock for it. There are simply not enough hours in my days to carry on as before. I recently accepted a promotion... and for the forseeable future, my "disposable" leisure time will be in much shorter supply. I intend to keep plugging away at this site... but the frequency and quantity of postings will likely be cut back... for now.

Those few, but loyal, among you who have stuck with me for months now... please don't go away. I've come to rely on your comments and your presence. Strange, but I feel that I've known some of you for a long, long time.

Anyway, I'm still here... just run more ragged. I have a lot more to say and I plan to continue keeping my eye on the interesting stories and angles.

Thanks for listening... carry on.

-

4 Comments:

Blogger kmg said...

Thanks, SAJ... I'll be around as much as possible... I just wanted to give you guys a warning order.

I can't burn myself out... I have an unlimited fuel supply! :-)

28/10/05 20:22  
Blogger Barbara said...

Congratulations on the promotion! And, just watch the news; you'll be posting, I'm sure. :) There will be lots of things about which you are going to have to give your opinion. It's expected of you! (smiles)

28/10/05 22:42  
Blogger kmg said...

Barbara... you are SO right! I am pretty much addicted to this stuff... especially the writing and ranting!

29/10/05 09:44  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats Gunny! We'll stick around as long as you want us to!

29/10/05 15:08  

Post a Comment

<< MAIN PAGE

web counter
web counter