Friday, November 11, 2005

Pride Runs Deep

-
Happy Veteran's Day to all!

We are SO lucky to live in a country with so many built-in heroes. For today, let us forget the anti-American idiots running around out there... and let's just concentrate on what matters: the men and women who have protected us since our country began.

My favorite veteran nowadays is my son. Twenty years old and already with a tour in Iraq behind him... he joined the Marine Corps in the middle of the war on terror in 2003... with full knowledge that he would be in harm's way.

Here's a picture of me with my son and one of my best friends. The photo was taken at my son's boot camp graduation in the summer of '03.

-
















May God bless and keep all of our Veterans.

Semper Fidelis.

-

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

click on it and it gets bigger

11/11/05 19:39  
Blogger kmg said...

Thanks, Tsar... it was, without question, one of the proudest moments I have ever felt... inexplicable.

12/11/05 17:45  

Post a Comment

<< MAIN PAGE

web counter
web counter