Thursday, December 01, 2005

I Guess It's Not Bias If They Believe It

-
Here it is. The latest, greatest, shining example of EXTREME media bias. Just look at the headline on this AP story... and that is only the tip of the iceburg.

I keep wanting to say that I've never seen such incredible bias... but if I'm honest, then I probably have. I just can't believe it when it is this bad.

Reminder: This is NOT an editorial.

[[ President Bush's depiction of Iraqi security forces as "helping to turn the tide" is difficult to square with persistent setbacks in handing control of the country back to its own people.

His suggestion that Americans are solidly behind the mission also understates opposition at home, and his hard sell on the rising quality of Iraqi forces overlooks complexities on the ground.

Bush on Wednesday declared the Iraqi army and police forces are "increasingly taking the lead in the fight against the terrorists," even as recruits patrol Iraq's most violent cities barely three months after learning how to use weapons and police forces struggle to get officers to come to work.
]]

Bush Attempts Hard Sell On Iraq Process

I swear to the universe: this might as well be the democrat's response to the President's speech.

Wowsers...

-

web counter
web counter