Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Civil War?

-
Nah... I don't think so. Neither does this Lieutenant Colonel who is currently stationed in Iraq.

This is a very nice breath of fresh air and reason. The biggest problem we have with the war effort today is that we are not hearing from the smart people who are actually on the ground over there. In fact, we hear a lot more about the opinions of some celebrity... what does that say about our media?

Anyway, here it is... read it and you'll feel smarter.

About that "Civil War" in Iraq

I was right, wasn't I?? You DO feel smarter now!

Told ya...

-

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pomoze Bog.

Yeah, I felt a little smarter...until my wife put on a Kenny G disc a few minutes ago. Now my brain is deteriorating rapidly as the "Alan Alda of Jazz" whines away in tepid mediocrity.

Try to find another good article, Gunny. I'm gonna need it...

Tsar, out.

30/3/06 19:28  

Post a Comment

<< MAIN PAGE

web counter
web counter