Monday, May 15, 2006

A Start...?

-
In the spirit of giving credit where due, I will say that this is a promising sign:

House Permits Pentagon to Assign U.S. Military Along Mexican Border

At the risk of injecting cynicism, though... I'll keep both eyes open on this one- just so I'm ready for when the other shoe drops. (Plus, we'll see what the President has to say tonight.)

Not that I don't trust the brave, reverent, and loyal politicians to actually do the right thing...

I'm just saying.

-

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, like I thought...a lot of rubbing with nothing new.

I wanted to hear the words "military involvement," "armored patrols," and "fuel-air explosives" mentioned in the speech. Maybe it would've made Mahmoudthink twice before trying to run the border with a dirty bomb and fake ID...

Ooga Booga!!!!

15/5/06 21:58  

Post a Comment

<< MAIN PAGE

web counter
web counter