Monday, July 24, 2006

I'm Being Censored!!!

-
...by my job demands.

I am leaving town for a few days- and will be in a remote place with no modern electronic computer-like gadgets. So... for anyone who cares, that will mean no ramblings from me for a while.

You can always amuse yourself by cruising through the archives- especially the "Greatest Hits" section. It never hurts to be prepared... there could be a test at any time in the future.

Be well and govern yourself accordingly.

Back soon!

kmg

-

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

he took a flight to a remote area and was dropped off by helicopter and he only has a limited amount of time;
to do a repair of a black box,
or to install a black box,
or to remove and replace a black box.
he gets paid very well by:
" THE COMPANY ".

then they come back to get him and he doesn't even speak to them they just let him get back on the A/C and they go on their merry way.

25/7/06 20:30  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let's see...hmmmm...remote place...no way to be reached...job demands it....AH! I GOT IT!!! The "Company" called you up to reach out and touch, Osama from 1,000 yrds away...didn't they? LOL
Well, touch him good! LMAO
Have a good one, Gunny. ;-)
(Just HAD to get in my two cents worth...lol).

27/7/06 14:59  
Blogger kmg said...

There are better men than me for that job, Maverick...

...besides, I'd much rather do it up close and personal-like! :-)

28/7/06 17:27  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

11/8/06 14:15  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

16/8/06 20:52  

Post a Comment

<< MAIN PAGE

web counter
web counter