Monday, September 18, 2006

High-Definition Contrast

-
The differences between Christianity and the cult of radical islam could not be made more clear than it is through the dying words of the murdered Catholic Nun:

[[ "I forgive, I forgive," she whispered in her native Italian just before she died, the Rev. Maloba Wesonga told The Associated Press at the nun's memorial mass in the Kenyan capital, Nairobi, on Monday. ]]

Murdered Nun Forgives Attackers As She Lay Dying

May God bless and keep her eternal soul. She is a credit to us all. The monsters cannot defeat spirits such as this.

-

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am not Catholic so I don't know the protocol, but this woman should be made a saint in the RC church.

My heart hurts so much for her. My only comfort is that she is in heaven.

18/9/06 18:30  

Post a Comment

<< MAIN PAGE

web counter
web counter