Saturday, August 20, 2005

I Think They Should Go

-
[[ Libyan leader Moammar Gadhafi, keen to improve ties with the West, has invited President Bush and Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice to visit his country, a visiting U.S. senator said on Saturday. ]] (LINK to story)

Yes, Gadhafi (why so many different spellings??) is lower than snake spit... yes, Libya has been a major thorn in the side of peace in the past- even supporting terrorists... but, now that the country has renounced its evil ways, things have changed. Indeed, the fact (?) that Libya has "rehabilitated" so drastically makes going there even more important.

What better way to show the world that we will reward such behavior than to have President Bush and Secretary Rice come to call? It demonstrates that, while we are serious about our war against evil, we are equally sincere in making friends with anyone who acts properly. It also would prove wrong all the idiots who say that America hates all third world countries- especially those with arabs and muslims.

I say do it, Mr. President!

-

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that if I were President and I went to Libya I would insist on being shown the spots were the bombs from the "Reagan Raid" fell, especially the big tent where Quaddafi almost bought it. I'd grab a handful of soil from the spot and keep it in a glass jar on my desk in the Oval Office as a reminder of the best way to deal with mujahadeen and their jihad.

Pomoze Bog.
Tsar Lazar

20/8/05 17:17  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is a very deep thought. I hope he does that.

20/8/05 18:00  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe he could slap Qaddafy while he is there. That would be a good news clip!

20/8/05 21:54  

Post a Comment

<< MAIN PAGE

web counter
web counter