Monday, August 08, 2005

Thanks, Michelle Malkin!!

I started this site less than two weeks ago. At first, I wrote only for myself and my family. A few days ago, I invited some other people to look at it. Then, I got a hat tip from Little Green Foolballs and a few hundred people came to visit.

Today, though... today was the day. Michelle Malkin mentioned my site in one of her posts... and well over a thousand people have visited in just a few hours.

Wow...

A huge thank you to a very, very smart, classy, and kind lady... you're the best, Ms. Malkin!!

Once I figure out some more stuff (like the whole "Track back" thing), I'll really be getting dangerous!

Kurt G.

-

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, KMG...keep the comic strips coming or else I'll never come back. Ha ha ha.

8/8/05 19:51  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am very happy for you. Perhaps someday you will get comments from George W. Bush himself. But until then goodluck with you blogging and your website.


American X

8/8/05 20:41  

Post a Comment

<< MAIN PAGE

web counter
web counter