Thursday, September 14, 2006

George Dubya Examined

-
Here is a very interesting piece on the President's character by Rich Lowry at NRO. In it, I can see all the principles that made me vote for this man. Although I will never, ever understand his stance on the illegal immigration issues- I will appreciate that he is definitely a man of conviction.

"W" Is Not For "Wobble"

I do believe that history will vindicate President Bush on the terror war issue. It is very clear that he is completely in the right.

-

2 Comments:

Blogger warhorse said...

Man ... I sure hope you folks can find a worthy successor for him in a couple of years. We're all going to need it!

14/9/06 14:48  
Blogger kmg said...

Yeah... it's not looking good with the current crop of "front runners."

Still time for a surprise candidate, though...

14/9/06 17:05  

Post a Comment

<< MAIN PAGE

web counter
web counter