Friday, September 01, 2006

Noooo!!! Anything But The Beer!!!!!!

-
Pop a blood-pressure pill and then read this.

Beer Company Supports Illegal Immigration

Here's my letter to them:

Dear Miller,

I am a longtime, loyal customer who is very upset that you have chosen to support the criminal cause of illegal immigration.

Our nation's infrastructure is being overwhelmed and destroyed by insanely large numbers of illegal immigrants. Additionally, this "open borders" mentality would lead to a drastic increase in terrorism. This is a national security issue and you are on the wrong side of it.

It hurts me to give up my beloved Miller Lite and Foster's... but it would hurt me far worse to continue to contribute to any company that is helping in the destruction of America. I intend to encourage as many people as possible to join me in this boycott.

Please let me know if you decide to once again respect America's sovereignty and the rule of law and order. At that time- provided that it is very soon and before any further damage is done by your support of the criminals- I will celebrate most heartily with a very cold Miller Lite and/or Foster's (most likely "and").

Sincerely,

Kurt G.

P.S. Your support for criminal behavior definitely does not "taste great."


HERE are some more sample letters to Miller. I strongly suggest you all write one, too.

-

web counter
web counter