Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Apparently, I'm Back

-
Greetings and salutations, Dear Readers. Thanks for supporting my progeny while I was gone.

I am very, very grateful and proud of the Liberal Pounder (and her little sister). I should mention that she has a very hectic and busy life of her own... and it wasn't the most simple thing for her to find time for this.

Okay... well, let's start with a picture. I was away on work, but I did find time to visit my family in my homeland of Colorado- but only for a few days. Anyway, here's what it looks like there at this time of year.















All right, let's get back to work here!

kmg

-

2 Comments:

Blogger kmg said...

Thanks!

31/10/06 14:31  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok,
i see now,
no need to email me and tell me that you are local again.
you probably have too much to read.


glad to see you active.
i have had my hands full too.

i want to get linked.

3/11/06 13:38  

Post a Comment

<< MAIN PAGE

web counter
web counter