Friday, October 20, 2006

How Do You Spell Devotion?

-
Wow, I wish all politicians were like this one.

[[ "I know without a doubt that it worries my wife," said Rep. Jason Brown, R-Platte City, during a news conference Tuesday at VFW Post No. 7356 in Parkville. "But you know we started something, and years ago I volunteered for service; I joined the Army Reserves. It's a responsibility, and it's a duty that I have.

"I want to go back. I want to be with my team again. I want to complete the tour of duty and then I want to come home."
]]

He still has a bullet in his lung. Please go read it all.

Lawmaker Wounded in Iraq Wants to Go Back

-

1 Comments:

Blogger warhorse said...

That's awfully good to see. As long as you can produce folks like that, there's still hope.

20/10/06 12:09  

Post a Comment

<< MAIN PAGE

web counter
web counter