Friday, October 20, 2006

How Do You Spell Enemy?

-
C-N-N.

I won't go into a full diatribe on those evil bastards showing terrorist propaganda films. It is virtually as low as they could possibly go.

They have open comments on it here. I would caution you that many, many barking, raving moonbats have commented there and they will get your blood going. Anyway, this is what I wrote them (don't know if they will publish it because they are screening the comments):


"Actually, I don't think you were irresponsible for posting the videos. That is not the appropriate word. I think you did it in a very calcuating way in order to help your political allies. That means you are putting politics ahead of the lives of my fellow service people.

You are fully aware that our enemy uses videos like this to motivate and recruit. You are also fully aware that some Americans will be demotivated by them.

No, "irresponsible" does not cover it. "Despicable" and "treasonous" are much better words.

Kurt G."

-

web counter
web counter