Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Do You Mind Not Flexing While I'm Praying?

-
I know everyone has already seen this one... but it is such a gem that it deserves all the show time it can get. Please note that it takes place in what has come to be called "Dearbornistan."

So... she is hurt and offended because some patron of the gym got into a verbal scuffle with her over her praying AT THE GYM. Then... the gym's management didn't give her the expected rollover... and so she is going to sue.

I think that about covers it. Here is what is, for me, the money quote from the nice lady:

[[ "I've had my membership for seven or eight years, and I've never had a problem with praying there." ]]

It's. A. Gym.

But she's never had a problem praying there before. Again, "Dearbornistan."

This stuff cannot be parodied. The world is going insane... and America is jumping onboard.

God help us.

muslim Woman Has Hurt Feelings... Lawsuit Follows

-

web counter
web counter