Sunday, March 04, 2007

Have I Got A Deal For You

-
Psssst... hey, you... yeah, you! Come here...

You want to be informed on the war in Iraq...? I mean really informed...? I'm talking big picture-- understanding the beginning of it, how we got to where we are now, and the possibilities of its end?

Okay, then, please (Please!) read this piece from the amazing Professor Hanson. I know I've said this before, but it bears repeating: this is one of the smartest men I have ever seen. He is a historian and a realist, and no one that I know of can bring the same perspective that he does. In the space of a fairly short essay, he explains the Iraq war plainly and eloquently... leaving no doubts as to whether or not he is right.

He is most certainly right.

Anatomy Of Iraq

Please share this one. It is just what the uneducated need to be reading.

-

web counter
web counter