Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Touching

-
You know, when I saw this headline, I got all misty-eyed.

John Hinckley Wants A Girlfriend

I wanted to help him, so the first thing I thought of was advice: If the reincarnation believers are right and you get another chance at life, John- I strongly recommend that you do not try to assassinate a President. Then, you will be free to pursue romantic relationships all you want.

Then I realized that was probably too mean-spirited.

So, my next recommendation is for him to contact people who have a lot in common with him. Hmmm... let's see... who else is insane, gets slobbered over by the media, and- of course- hates Republican Presidents enough to do violence to them?

Of course! HER!

Or HER!

On second thought... perhaps Hinckly is suffering enough...

-

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol!

John Hinkley and Cindy Sheehan! Thats priceless!

20/9/05 15:25  

Post a Comment

<< MAIN PAGE

web counter
web counter