Sunday, August 14, 2005

Total, Complete, And Very Public, Breakdown

-
Cindy Sheehan. She's all the way gone now... as in: it's a damn shame gone- no coming back gone- out there where the buses don't run gone- out roaming with the buffalo gone- waiting for the mothership to beam her up gone...

Totally. Completely. Deranged.

[[ "And the other thing I want him to tell me is ‘just what was the noble cause Casey died for?’ Was it freedom and democracy? Bullsh*t! He died for oil. He died to make your friends richer. He died to expand American imperialism in the Middle East. We’re not freer here, thanks to your PATRIOT Act. Iraq is not free. You get America out of Iraq and Israel out of Palestine and you’ll stop the terrorism,” she exclaimed.

Sheehan... says defiantly: "My son was killed in 2004. I am not paying my taxes for 2004. You killed my son, George Bush, and I don't owe you a penny...you give my son back and I'll pay my taxes. Come after me (for back taxes) and we'll put this war on trial."

"And now I'm going to use another 'I' word - impeachment - because we cannot have these people pardoned. They need to be tried on war crimes and go to jail."
]]

All she needs now is a T-shirt that reads, "Property of michael moore and moveon.org."

Drudge has a good piece on it- including more on her family backing slowly away. (Link to story)

- UPDATE: Is her husband divorcing her? (LINK TO SITE) (Hat tip to Eliminator)

-

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. It's rather sad to watch someone publicly break from reality. And then threaten to perform what is surely a federal offense. I'm very certain that the IRS will be quite understanding about that not paying taxes thing. I'm laying odds that the family pays taxes anyway. They're beginning to sound a little embarrassed of her, and I'm sure they don't want to see her locked up in prison for something so foolish. Bad as the courts can get sometimes, I somehow doubt they would let her take a matter like refusing to pay taxes and turn it into something about the war. As if she'd get anywhere with that anyway... I understand anger as a part of the grief cycle, but sheer lunacy? I feel sorry for her, but even sorrier for her poor family. I hope they stick with her through this, it's the only way she'll stay out of prison or a mental hospital with the way things are going.

14/8/05 11:55  
Blogger kmg said...

-
If you notice how her rhetoric has changed since her son's death... it is obvious that they have been "grooming" her for a long time now.

Her voice is as insane as any of the other seditionists that are "handling" her now...

It is, as you said, very sad to see. Also, more than a little angering.

14/8/05 12:10  
Blogger kmg said...

Firing your shots off the port bow to distract from the current topic... very typical.

If you want to discuss the body armor issue, then post it on your blog and get people to chat. In fact, I am researching some of that information myself and will probably put up something on it soon... it is an area close to my heart- as I have many, many friends over there right now, and my son just returned and will likely be going back next summer.

This topic, though, is about the shame this poor woman is bringing to herself, her family, and her son's memory.

Misdirection is a tool of a poor debater...

14/8/05 16:28  
Blogger kmg said...

" ...In this post you are attacking her character and her family's unhappiness to support your partisan disdain ... "

If I attacked anything, it was her LACK of character. As for her family... is that not germaine to this discussion? She is being seen as a total crackpot... the only sympathy most people feel for her now is because she is making a monumental ass of herself-- and dragging her dead son and her live family around in the mud with her.

And I do love it when ignorant civilians catch part of a story and do the Chicken Little thing... "omigod, there's no body armor and that means the troops are naked and being killed at a largely increased rate because Bush hates them SO bad..."

Research is your friend, civic connections. So is context.

For the record, I'm not a Republican.

14/8/05 20:14  
Blogger kmg said...

-
**YOU KILLED MY SON, YOU SOB! HE DIED FOR OIL!! YOU MURDERED HIM SO YOUR FRIENDS COULD GET RICHER!!!!**

Gee... I can not for the life of me imagine why President Bush does not want to meet with this person again. Key word being "again"

14/8/05 20:40  

Post a Comment

<< MAIN PAGE

web counter
web counter