Sunday, September 18, 2005

Remember: It's Only Racism...

-
...if it's perpetrated by white people. Otherwise, it's just honesty, I guess.

This is one of the most disgusting things I have read in a while... and that is saying a lot. I wonder if we'll hear an international outcry against it...?

A leading Zimbabwean cabinet minister vowed at the weekend to rid the country of the "filth" of white farmers.

Yep. He said that- plus a whole lot more. I wonder if he has yet received his invitation to join cindy sheehan and, of course, to blog on huffington's and michael moore's sites. His position is virtually identical to theirs.

-

2 Comments:

Blogger Barbara said...

But, how often did you hear that on the evening news? If you hadn't posted it here for me to go read, I would never have known it.

18/9/05 19:50  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You never will hear that on the evening news. Its not culturally acceptable.

18/9/05 21:08  

Post a Comment

<< MAIN PAGE

web counter
web counter