Tuesday, October 11, 2005

What A Race That Would Be

-
I'm not the biggest Dick Morris fan, but I admit he is a very smart guy. Still, I am perplexed at his assertions that Condi Rice can win the Presidency. I'm far from sold on that one.

Anyway, his new book has that as its main thesis...

[[ There is only one force on Earth capable of preventing Sen. Hillary Clinton from winning the White House in 2008 - and her name is Condoleezza Rice. ]]

Condi vs Hillary

Guess we'll see how smart he is...

-

2 Comments:

Blogger kmg said...

That could be... but I still think we need more than just someone's race and/or gender...

You know what I mean?

11/10/05 17:08  
Blogger Barbara said...

Well, I'm a woman, and I don't know of one I'd vote for, at the moment! If Hillary was running, even on a Republican ticket - there is NO way I'd vote for her. WHY would anyone want her, with BILL, back in the White House again?

12/10/05 21:14  

Post a Comment

<< MAIN PAGE

web counter
web counter