Tuesday, April 04, 2006

A Good Man

-
In these times of war and strife, it is easy to forget about the simple things... the things that do not matter much on the cosmic scale.

Strange to remember a time when Presidents were actually honored and respected by most people... and America came together for things like baseball.

As much as President Bush has been under relentless fire, it is refreshing to see this story- completely devoid of politics. I am not a huge baseball fan, but this does take one's mind back to a simpler time... even if it really wasn't simpler...

President Bush Impresses Reds

This is the kind of story that reminds me of the things I love about this President. I do have some very significant disagreements with him- especially lately- but I also respect him as a REAL person... and a very good leader.

-

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pomoze Bog.

"This is the kind of story that reminds me of the things I love about this President. I do have some very significant disagreements with him- especially lately- but I also respect him as a REAL person... and a very good leader."

Yeah, I agree. Whatever else you can say about him, he is not a cardboard cutout like Clintoon was. I'm still irked with him for not seeing the right way in re immigration, though. Also, he should have chosen the Giants for the first pitch...who the hell cares about Cincin, anyways??? :p

PS Gunny, I love your header, "President Bush Impresses Reds." Nobody has said that about a President since Reagan. ;)

4/4/06 15:13  

Post a Comment

<< MAIN PAGE

web counter
web counter