Sunday, October 22, 2006

A-HOY HOY, Liberal Pounder here!




Hi there! I'm Jessika, AKA Liberal Pounder.

Now, I don't know how much lib butt-whooping I actually get done, but I do try to bring a little reality into my bleeding heart liberal peers' lives. See, my situation (being a conservative minded college student) places me on the front line of constant battle-mode. Even my friends call me a "war-monger" (or worse.) It's weird, I really believe I am a genuinely great advocate for peace...I just also happen to acknowledge and accept the unfortunate realities of life. Like paying taxes or having to get a checkup at the dentist, freedom costs something. It's not enough to throw a peace sign up and smoke a joint. I know that. But, my "liberal pounding" comes to a head when I try to remind my fellows of these simple truths.
So, with eloquence and wisdom far beneath KMG's expectations and in between homework and regular work, I'm going to post a few mildly informative and entertaining pieces in KMG's stead. Peace out!

web counter
web counter