Saturday, October 21, 2006

I'll Be Gone, But...

-
...Right Equals Might will keep going.

I'm sorry to say that I won't be able to post for the next few weeks. I have to go on a work trip again... this time to an even more desolate place and for longer than before.

The good news is that, in my absence, you will be treated to postings every day. By whom, you ask?

By the one and only Liberal Pounderâ„¢.

What's that? You haven't heard of her? Well... here is a picture of her (hint: she's the one on the left... heh... that is funny! She is really anything BUT on the left.):




















Yep. That's my eldest. She is all grown up now... attacking the world with gusto and style. She's a writer and a dreamer and a doer. She is all things to all people...

Bask in her brilliance while I'm gone.

Take it, Sis...
-

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like that username,little girl.

i too have been offline for awhile,

due to other activities.

i'll be reading Kurt's number one, posting for her Dad.

24/10/06 01:26  

Post a Comment

<< MAIN PAGE

web counter
web counter