Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Perspective, Party Lines, And Hypocrisy

-
Honestly, I am reaching a saturation point with politicians and elections and everything that comes with them. Congress is filled with child predators and embezzelors and every other kind of criminal you could name... but the party line is held on both sides. The party line is all that matters.

Well, I say that the party line is exactly why our country is in such a mess. We have grown accustomed to "compromising" our own convictions for the greater good of the party- and now we are really paying for it.

This is exactly why I am and always will be an Independent. I often lean toward the Republican side- because their "party line" favors the traditionalist and Conservative viewpoint... or at least it used to. I'm not so sure anymore.

I am sure, though, that the democrats have long ago abandoned any semblance of traditional American values. They are also completely bereft of any moral rectitude whatsoever.

Anyway, here's the great Ben Stein sounding off on the democrats' latest "outrage." You have to love the double standards.

Hypocrisy, democrat Style

P.S. This by no means indicates that I love all Republicans... especially not today! It does show, though, that there is still a pretty clear choice to be made.

-

web counter
web counter