Thursday, August 11, 2005

Stop The Presses... Again

-
This update from my previous post on the "Able Danger/9-11" intelligence scandal comes via Dr. Sanity (LINK).

It is certainly plausible... very, very disturbing... but- given the wholesale corruption of the Clinton Administration- definitely plausible.

[[ "...this could possibly have been the motive behind former Clinton National Security Advisor Sandy "docs in his socks" Berger's inexplicable actions in removing classified documents at the National Archives at about the same time as the 9/11 Commission was reviewing documents associated with terrorism.

I know this is a loose association on my part, but it seems to me that if anyone in the Clinton adminsitration knew about Able Danger, it would have been Mr. Berger as National Security Advisor."
]]

Again, I say... Please, Lord, let this not be true.

-

web counter
web counter