Thursday, August 18, 2005

You Go, Sister!

-
I can't imagine what she is upset about... they're just making a movie about how our Lord and Savior was secretly married to a prostitute. No big deal, right?

[[ Sister Mary Michael is no killjoy. Only the other day the 61-year-old Catholic nun was riding around on the back of a motorbike.

But her sense of fun does not extend to "The Da Vinci Code," a film based on the Dan Brown best-seller and starring Tom Hanks that is being filmed this week at the towering Gothic cathedral in her home city of Lincoln, eastern England. ]] (LINK to story)

The careful observer will notice that this Nun is not strapping explosives to her body... nor has she cut Ron Howard's throat and stuck a hate letter to his body with a knife. No... she is protesting with a prayer vigil.

Let hollywood make a movie slandering the prophet of Islam in such a way and watch the producer, director, all the actors, the make-up artists, and even the "best boy" ALL have to go into hiding, ala Salman Rushdie.

Christians are the evil ones, though... right? Right...

-

6 Comments:

Blogger kmg said...

Sorry... how does my supporting this brave Nun equate to me hating women?

Never mind... I forgot who I was dealing with... I know, I know... "Bush lied... people died..."

18/8/05 14:29  
Blogger kmg said...

"Women's issues"???

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior... and I support this WOMAN who is protesting the perversion of His life.

Explain your invective, please...

18/8/05 15:44  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

KMG,

She can't.

SAJ

18/8/05 17:05  
Blogger kmg said...

Wow... cleaned them all off...

...if only she could teach the other moonbats that trick...

18/8/05 21:21  
Blogger Barbara said...

Had no intentions of seeing the movie or reading the book. But, it bothers me that Tom Hanks, whom I love to see, and Ron Howard (whom we all grew up with on Happy Days) are associated with this movie!

And, I see you're still removing Ms Cynthia! I think that woman has it in for you. :)

18/8/05 21:31  
Blogger kmg said...

No... she is removing her own posts... see- "removed by the author".

18/8/05 23:49  

Post a Comment

<< MAIN PAGE

web counter
web counter