Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Have I Found My Candidate??

-
I watched this exchange on Glenn Beck last week, and it really opened my eyes about Duncan Hunter. I wish I could have found a longer clip, there was some good stuff before this one starts... but, anyway, it's pretty good... especially when Glenn starts going off on the moonbat congressman (about halfway through).

I admit that I did not know enough about Mr. Hunter, other than he is the ranking member of the House Armed Services Committee and that he is now running for President as something of a long shot. Now I know that he is a Vietnam veteran (Army Rangers), has a son in the Marine Corps (two tours in Iraq), and is pretty solid on most issues.

Here's a pretty cool site that sums up his voting record. It also lets you take a quiz to see how you match up with various politicians (turns out that I'm pretty much in synch with Dick Cheney on many things!).

On The Issues

-

web counter
web counter