Thursday, August 18, 2005

IMAO

-
Okay... I've been negligent.

It's been three weeks since I started this site, and I have yet to mention IMAO. IMAO is a very funny... very conservative web site. Started by the intrepid Frank J., it is now a "group blog", but is still almost as funny as it used to be.

I don't have enough time to visit there as much as I used to, but it is worthwhile if you do have the time.

Anyway, although he is famous for lots of things, Frank J. wrote an essay on how to achieve world peace called "Nuke The Moon", and it created a big stir across the land. In fact, you should go and read the essay- and then come back here, pronto. LINK to Nuke The Moon Essay

Once you read the essay and agree with its basic tenants, you are supposed to buy the Nuke The Moon t-shirt and then take a picture and send it in to Frank J. LINK to buy the t-shirt

Frank will then include it in the "Peace Gallery". LINK to Peace Gallery (Notice that Michelle Malkin is in there!)

Here is my entry in the Peace Gallery (my nickname on IMAO- and elsewhere- is "Devil Dog"-- it's a Marine thing, okay?). LINK to kmg's Peace Gallery Page

Finally, here is the link to the main site. LINK to IMAO

That is all... carry on.

-

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your peace gallery photos remind me of one of my favorite Homer Simpson quotes...

"You don't snuggle with Max Powers. You strap in and feel the g's."

19/8/05 11:14  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice pictures! Do you have any available brothers??

19/8/05 16:01  
Blogger kmg said...

Yep... that essay is pure brilliance! Frank J. certainly has his moments.

You ever notice how Conservatives have MUCH better senses of humor than liberals? It is true... they are so serious and hateful all the time...

19/8/05 23:36  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Frank is a funny guy. I wish he hadn't made it into a group blog but I understand his reasoning.

Very cool pictures- nice guns!

20/8/05 14:33  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you as violent as your pictures suggest?

21/8/05 00:24  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anonymous---

I wouldn't say he looks "violent."

I think a better term would be "able." In other words, he looks like a Marine...

Pomoze Bog.
Tsar Lazar

22/8/05 11:48  

Post a Comment

<< MAIN PAGE

web counter
web counter