Friday, July 07, 2006

Wow...!

***** UPDATE *****

I grabbed the link to the video page at Fox News. There seems to be some problem at the one minute mark... the video freezes for about 15 seconds or so.

Anyway:

Here's The Video Page

-
Well, I have to say that this has been a very interesting day. The people at Fox News could not have been nicer or more professional.

People have been emailing me all day (and they haven't even showed the replay yet)... and, aside from one ignorant comment on the original post, all the input has been positive and supportive. I'm definitely grateful to all of you for not telling me that I have a face for radio. :-)

Anyway, I am glad that someone got to speak up for the "little guy."

Thanks to all of you who wrote- and those of you who didn't write, too. I deeply appreciate your readership and support!

For anyone who cares, I added the Murtha letter to the "Greatest Hits" section on the left side of my page. (It's right here, too.)

More stuff soon...

kmg

-

4 Comments:

Blogger warhorse said...

Very nice interview. Good work!

Steve

8/7/06 00:27  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BZ Gunny!!

8/7/06 08:51  
Blogger kmg said...

Yep... get you some nice 'lectric clippers and go to town!

9/7/06 09:29  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Background: Someone on Col Morris’s e-mail list suggest we write Murtha and get re-election supplies from him in an efffort to overwhelm his supply capability, then dump any supplies that he might provide. So this letter was sent to John Murtha’s re-election website 06/18/06 as an acceptance of his offer to provide re-election campaign supplies for his supporters. I did not receive a response. . . . .

Dear Mr. Murtha;

Thank you for this avenue, which you have made available to me, in that it allows me to personally communicate my "support" for your continued political future. I hope you will accept that I am ardently sincere in my efforts, whether or not you are at all sincere in yours.

Have you no honor, Colonel, Sir?

Didn't the Marine Corps teach you anything at all about the basics of Honor, and your responsibilities to other Americans, that came with the privileges of serving the American public? Didn't the Corps teach you those basics? Colonel, Sir?

I want to hear how you answer the questions, under oath and at their Court Martial, about your sources that our Marines; Marines who have not yet been charged, (In fact, Marines who have not even been thoroughly investigated), committed murder in Iraq.

No wonder the Corps has become a Pawn, what with people like you behind today's driving forces.

I want the other above requested information about your political "stay-in-office" efforts so that, at least until you release your military records, and probably until you are out of office entirely, I can use them at every opportunity to support any opponent you have, in any way I can. . . . . Colonel, Sir!

In addition, is it true that you are on an ABSCAM tape discussing under-the -table money with a mole, or similar undercover agent?

Having been a Marine when being a Marine meant your politicians would stand beside you, You make me sick. . . . .Colonel, Sir!

But please honor my requests,. . . Colonel, Sir!

Sincerely,
625484, USMC, Ret.

P. S. Happy Father’s Day, , , , Colonel, Sir!

9/7/06 15:21  

Post a Comment

<< MAIN PAGE

web counter
web counter