Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Items Of Note

-
I thought President Bush projected confidence and a bit of friendly defiance last night.

I thought the moonbat party displayed more than a bit of their usual kindergarten behavior. We are one step closer to being a third-world country when our "distinguished" lawmakers behave that way.

I thought cindy sheehan's 15 minutes of fame should have ended long ago... but the media just won't let go of their darling.

Finally, I think I've seen this in about a hundred different sitcoms:

Clumsy Man Breaks Priceless Vases

Whose fault is this, anyway? If they're that "priceless," then why were they out where some clumsy oaf could get at them?

Don't really know why I posted this... it seemed somehow relevant. I'm sure someone will find a reason why in the comments.

Please have a nice day... I insist.

kmg

-

2 Comments:

Blogger Barbara said...

Just a sign of the times, kmg!

It is easier to call the guy CLUMSY, than to admit they made a mistake in putting the vase out in the open, where it is more than likely to be broken. Doesn't matter that it's sat there for 40 years.

Conservative: The vase should have been in a protected enclosure.

Liberal: The crazy guy should have been watching what he was doing! :)

The old blame game! OH, I forgot to add - don't you know that Bush was responsible for this?

1/2/06 09:06  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pomoze Bog.

This guy's name wasn't Mr. Bean by any chance, was it???? ;p

1/2/06 19:08  

Post a Comment

<< MAIN PAGE

web counter
web counter