Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Another Surrender?

-
Wow... I never woulda thunk it about this President. I know he let us down on immigration and other things... but I thought he was always going to stand firm on this.

Do note that the old york times seems very happy about this. They had to really, REALLY enjoy doing this story- perhaps even more than when they are releasing classified information.

Bush Takes A Step Back

This is disgusting and frightening beyond anything my puny words can convey.

We're in trouble...

-

***** UPDATE *****

Here's additional information that may mitigate some of the potential horror of the above article. Is it possible that the media has overblown this story? No way, says I... but... decide for yourselves...

DoD Memo on Terror Detainees - Jed Babbin

-

web counter
web counter